We give support to our customers who wish to make use of e-Invoice/e-Archive Invoice/e-Ledger/e-Ticket/VisionPlus e-Record/New Generation Cash Register applications on points to take into consideration in all phases of the application process.
Companies, which are in the scope of obligation according to the Tax Procedural Law General Communique with serial number 421, have to keep their general journals and ledgers in the electronic environment as of January 1, 2015 by completing their application procedures within 2014. Besides, the companies who wish to switch to e-Ledger application voluntarily.
We give support to our customers who wish to make use of e-Ledger application during the application within this framework.
- What sort of preparations are you required to make within the structure of your company before applying to e-Book?
- Are your current general journal records sufficient to create an e-Ledger?
- Which of the period books will you start to keep first after the application?
- Can the financial seal used in e-Invoice also be used in e-Ledger?
- How and where to make the application?
4Companies, which are in the scope of obligation according to the Tax Procedural Law General Communique with serial number 421, are obliged to apply for the e-Invoice application until the end of 2013 and those who are registered to they system are obliged to send e-Invoices to one another as of April 1, 2014. Besides, the companies who wish may switch to e-Invoice application voluntarily.
We give support to our customers who wish to make use of the e-Invoice application during the application within this framework.
- Which method in e-Invoice is more appropriate for the business to choose?
- Is it possible to change the selected method later?
- Is the company which plans to use the financial seal of the private integrator required to apply for another financial seal on its behalf?
- Does applying for the financial seal mean I have also applied for the e-invoice?
e-Archive Invoice Application
Companies may switch to the e-Archive Invoice application according to Tax Procedural Law General Communique with serial number 433. However, the companies who meet the conditions premised in the General Communique and sell goods and service through the İnternet are obliged to switch to the e-Archive Invoice as of January 1, 2016.
We give support to our customers who wish to make use of the e-Archive Invoice application during the application in this respect.
- Where to apply for the e-Archive Invoice?
- What obligations must be fulfilled before applying to the e-Archive Invoice?
- Which method is more advantageous for the e-Archive Invoice and for the business?
- Why should I use the e-Archive Invoice?
Prerequisites of the VisionPlus e-Record
The companies engaging in oil and oil products trade according to Tax Procedural Law General Communique with serial number 431 under Special Consumption Tax List numbered I and in tobacco and tobacco products trade under Special Consumption Tax List numbered III are obliged to keep the aforementioned records in the General Communique in the electronic environment and submit them within its legal period when requested by the tax inspectors.
We give support to our customers who wish to prepare their VisionPlus e-Record file (audit file) throughout the process.
- Is it required to apply to the Administration before preparing the VisionPlus e-Record file?
- Is a compatible software required for the VisionPlus e-Record file?
- Do I have to create the VisionPlus e-Record file with the financial seal or e-signature?
- Can I keep the VisionPlus e-Record file abroad?